VOICE07 3119 6347
addressWaterfront Place 1 Eagle Street Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia
The CEO Race
The Race, is an exclusive competition where CEO’s, senior business executives and prominent community and business leaders compete against each other across 6 months to promote awareness of domestic violence and its impact on the community – and while doing so raise funds to support the work of Australia’s CEO Challenge.
HOW IT WORKS
– Challengers can use the time, resources and ideas of their team, staff and other stakeholders.
– Challengers are free to choose any awareness and fundraising ideas, so long as they are ethical and legal.
– Challengers can call on the team at Australia’s CEO Challenge and past Challengers to get ideas and support.
– Challengers can use our fundraising website and create their own page for simple and effective online fundraising.
WHY TAKE PART IN THE RACE?
– Every week in Australia, two family members, including children, are killed by loved ones. This is your chance to contribute to the positive work of Australia’s CEO Challenge, who form valuable connections between businesses and refuges and assist to make the workplace aware of the effects of domestic and family violence.
– Two thirds of Australian women who report violence by a current partner are in paid employment. You can make a difference in your workplace through policy, programs and partnership.
– Domestic and family violence is estimated to cost the Australian economy is $14 billion annually. The direct costs to employers is over $1.5 billion per year.
HOW WILL YOUR WORKPLACE & COMMUNITY BENEFIT?
– Increased awareness about Domestic Violence, where to get help and how to take action.
– Engage employees with volunteering, collections, donations, awareness and education.
– A community engaged in leading the way in speaking out against violence and letting everyone know that your organisation promotes safety at home and safety at work.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE OR EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN BECOMING A RACER